Buddha bowls are all the rage - and for good reason! Easy to cook ingredients in bulk and make up each day for lunches, or to let the family assemble as they like. Quick, tasty and nutritious, cook all your favourite things and make a bowl of deliciousness!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1)
• 130g protein source— chicken, felafel, tofu, tempeh etc.
• 25g healthy fats—avocado or hummus
• 50g Salad of your choice—spinach, rocket, tomato, cucumber, red onion, cabbage, carrot etc • Optional extras—sesame seeds, chilli, salt and pepper, garlic.
• Dressings—apple cider vinegar, lemon/lime juice, tahini, soy sauce, etc.
1. Cook protein source.
2. Assemble bowl with your chosen ingredients.
*TIP—Keep dressing separate until ready to eat. *