INGREDIENTS (SERVES 8)
• Juice of a lemon
• 2 level teaspoons paprika
• 1 and a 1/2 level teaspoons dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
• 30ml tomato paste
• 2 apples, chopped
• 1 brown onion, chopped
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts
1. Place all ingredients except the chicken thighs in the slow cooker and stir to mix.
2. Remove any excess fat from the chicken thighs/fillets, cut in half and place in the slow cooker. Stir to coat well with the marinade.
3. Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
4. Serve hot with rice or vegetables. Great the next day with an apple, pear and rocket salad
APPROX. CALORIES: 428
P: 10g C: 26g F: 34g