INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4)
• 450g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided in half
• 1/4 cup cold water
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp pepper
• 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (GFO—swap for GF breadcrumbs, almond meal or coconut meal)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with foil or baking paper and set aside.
2. In a food processor place the chicken breasts, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, cold water, and salt +pepper. Pulse for 1 minute or just until the chicken is minced and everything is well combined.
3. Pour the panko breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan into a shallow dish. Shape the minced chicken mixture into small nuggets and coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Line nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil or spray with cooking spray.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes then transfer under the grill for 2-3 minute or until nuggets are lightly golden. Serve warm with salad or veggies.
APPROX. CALORIES: 234 - P: 32g C: 13g F: 5g