INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
• 1/2 brown onion
• 1/2 cup brown rice (can sub for jasmine rice)
• 120g chicken, chopped (VO– sub for tofu or vegan chicken fillets)
• 80g broccoli, chopped
• 30g red capsicum, thinly sliced
• 20g natural peanut butter (1 level tablespoon)
• 1 tsp curry powder
• 100ml light coconut milk
• Garlic, salt, pepper and cumin to taste
1. Boil rice until tender.
2. While rice is cooking, fry onion in a fry pan over medium heat. Add capsicum and broccoli. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add curry powder and spices.
4. Add chicken (or tofu) and cook until golden brown and vegetables are tender.
5. Add coconut milk and peanut butter. Cook for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Serve with rice.
APPROX. CALORIES: 566 - P: 26g C: 38g F: 35g