INGREDIENTS (SERVES 1)
• 3 free range eggs
• 1 handful spinach, finely chopped
• 1⁄2 bunch broccolini
• 1⁄2 tomato, finely diced
• 2 button mushrooms, chopped
• 30g feta (DFO – sub for dairy free cheese or omit entirely)
• 1⁄2 avocado
• Sea salt and pepper
1. Beat eggs and combine chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
2. Pour mix into a lightly oiled frypan and cook until eggs are to your liking.
3. Sprinkle feta on one half of the omelette and gently fold in half. Cook for a further minute or two.
4. Serve with avocado and sea salt and pepper to taste.
APPROX. CALORIES: 350 - P: 27g C: 14g F: 19g